- This event has passed.
Independent Applying the QM Rubric (APPQMR)
September 26, 2022 - October 10, 2022
You are invited to participate in the “Independent Applying the QM Rubric” online workshop at UNCG, which will be taught by certified Quality Matters instructors and Academic Technology Specialist, Carla Wilson and Joy Pine-Thomas. It will be offered asynchronously, from Monday 09/26/2022 to Monday 10/10/2022.
You will be provided a digital copy of course materials.
This workshop counts towards the continuing professional development requirement for online instructors. A digital certificate of completion will be provided from Quality Matters.
How to Register
Register on the QM website by September 19.
When registering, you may see multiple sessions scheduled; be sure to select the one dated “09/26/2022” to be held at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
For assistance with registering, submit a ticket to Quality Matters using their Help Form.
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.