- This event has passed.
Canvas Basics for SOE Instructors
January 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Audience: Instructors in the School of Education
Description: During this session, the School of Education (SOE) Academic Technology Specialist (ATS) will walk SOE instructors through the SOE Start the Semester with Canvas Checklist. This checklist is used to ensure that SOE courses are ready to roll out before the semester begins. Join this interactive session and learn how to navigate the Canvas environment and how to quickly incorporate your content into your Canvas courses.
Objectives: By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the Canvas and Course Interface
- Clean up your Dashboard and Course Menu
- Create Content Holders (Canvas Modules and Pages)
- Incorporate syllabus content
- Identify a course homepage
- Review your course from Student View
- Publish your course
Confirm your RSVP to receive a link to join the session. This session is intended for School of Education instructors only.
*For ADA accommodations, please contact Carla Wilson at email@example.com at least three business days prior to the event to make arrangements. Thank you!