- This event has passed.
Designing Your Online Course Workshop (Online)
September 6, 2022 - September 20, 2022
You are invited to participate in the “Designing Your Online Course” virtual workshop at UNCG, which will be facilitated by certified Quality Matters instructor Joy Pine-Thomas. It will be offered asynchronously, from Tuesday 09/06/2022 to Tuesday 09/20/2022.
UNCG Online has organized this workshop free for faculty and staff.
You will be able to pick up your materials at a designated place on campus prior to the date of the workshop.
This workshop counts toward the continuing professional development requirement for online instructors. A digital certificate of completion will be provided by Quality Matters.
How to Register
Register on the QM website by September 2, 2022.
When registering, you will see multiple sessions scheduled; be sure to select the one dated “09/06/2022” to be held at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
For assistance with registering, submit a ticket to Quality Matters using their Help Form.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Apply the essential QM Rubric Specific Review Standards to online course design.
- Discuss the structure to be used for organizing your online course.
- Create a course plan for developing your online course.
- Align one module for development.