- This event has passed.
Intro to Quality Matters Workshop (Online)
September 7 - September 21
You are invited to participate in the “Introduction to Quality Matters” online workshop at UNCG, which will be taught by certified Quality Matters instructor Joy Pine-Thomas. It will be offered asynchronously, from Tuesday 09/07/2021 to Tuesday 09/21/2021.
UNCG Online has organized this workshop free for faculty and staff.
You will be able to pick up your materials at a designated place on campus prior to the date of the workshop.
This workshop counts towards the continuing professional development requirement for online instructors. A digital certificate of completion will be provided from Quality Matters.
How to Register
Register on the QM website by August 20.
When registering, you will see multiple sessions scheduled; be sure to select the one dated “09/07/2021” to be held at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
For assistance with registering, submit a ticket to Quality Matters using their Help Form.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify basic information about Quality Matters.
- Differentiate Quality Matters from other quality assurance options.
- Identify basic information about Quality Matters Rubrics and how they are used to review the design of online and blended courses.
- Distinguish between Quality Matters course review types.
- Select options for continued engagement with Quality Matters.