- This event has passed.
Responsible Conduct of Research – Authorship Workshop
September 8, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Speaker: Dr. Sandra Shultz, Professor, Department of Kinesiology
- What is the typical publication process and timelines?
- What are the roles and responsibilities for authors, editors and reviewers in the publication process?
- How is authorship and order of authorship determined?
- Issue of Research Misconduct with Discussion of Case Studies
- What standards, codes or guidelines are available to guide authors?
**This workshop qualifies as credit for Responsible Conduct of Research training for NIH and NSF funded studies